Using EverTrue Comments
How to Take Advantage of Comments
Collaborate with your colleagues through EverTrue
- Mention your research colleague to request additional information for an upcoming meeting
- Inform your colleague when new information on a donor is available
- Receive an email notification when a colleague mentions you in a comment
Better track relationships between your donors
- Mention another constituent in a comment to keep track of important connections between your prospects and donors
- Quickly refer to a donor’s spouse or co-worker's EverTrue profile right from a comment
Keep track of notes on your prospects
- Add a note after a meeting right to your prospect’s EverTrue profile
- Speak into your phone to automatically transcribe meeting notes while on the road
- Save a link to relevant news article or a donor’s company page
Can I mention and/or tag my colleagues or other constituents in comments?
Yes. To tag a colleague, either select “Mention a Colleague” and enter their name or simply type “@” followed by the person’s name and select the correct user.
To link to another constituent’s record, either select “Link to a Constituent” and enter their name or simply type “$” followed by the person’s name and select the correct constituent.
Will I receive a notification from Comments?
You will receive an in-app notification and an email when a colleague mentions you in an EverTrue comment. The notification and email will refer you to the profile you were mentioned on.
Can I export all of our organization's Comments?
If you would like an export of all of your organization's Comments, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Can I edit my Comment after it has been published?
Yes. On the top right of the comment, click the drop-down arrow and select "Edit."
Can I delete my Comment after it has been published?
Yes. On the top right of the comment, click the drop-down arrow and select "Delete."
Can I edit another user's comments?
For any other questions reach out to EverTrue Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 yr agoLast active