Getting Started with Launchpad
Launchpad is a landing page and metrics tracker in EverTrue intended to provide you and your teams with a space for viewing and tracking your work goals, and your progress towards those goals.
This tool acts as a one-stop-shop to review your goals for this fiscal year and view summarized, actionable information from one location. Launchpad automatically summarizes this information based on the data in EverTrue, making it easy for you and your teams to set workflows based on your progress.
Launchpad provides specific cards tailored to you (called widgets) that showcase different information from the platform relevant to your job. Widgets are customizable, and you can change their order of appearance for a more personalized experience.
You will need to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to get started with enabling this feature. Our EverTrue Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and our Data Resources can answer technical questions you might have about getting started with implementation.
When enabling Launchpad, you will need to have Portfolio Assignments, Interactions, and Proposals uploaded in the EverTrue Console. Once uploaded, this information will be reflected in the platform.
In order to fully activate Launchpad, your EverTrue admin will need make sure each user has a correctly-linked contact profile record. Your admin can check user match statuses by opening their User Menu, selecting Settings, and heading to the Manage Team tab. Within this tab, they will look under the Contact Record column to see if the correct user is connected to the correct contact record.
Next, your EverTrue admin can set users' goals by navigating to Portfolios from the left-hand navigation bar and clicking the Solicitors tab. They will then click the three-dot menu by the name of an individual solicitor and select Solicitor Goals. Though goals are not required, we recommend setting them to get the most out of Launchpad.
We suggest establishing internal expectations when enabling Launchpad and setting goals. Below are some business-related questions to consider as a team:
- How does this work in relation to other tools? (i.e. are you sending data to EverTrue daily from your CRM? Do you have existing dashboards in other tools that you will be encouraging users to no longer use in favor of Launchpad?)
- Where does it complement tools you might already use?
- Which proposals will ‘count’ towards totals within Launchpad?
- What goals do teams have that would need to be entered into Launchpad?
- How do you want people on your team to use Launchpad?
- What is the timeline for implementing this feature?
Can you globally customize or hide widgets for users?
Users can customize the view of their own widgets (and hide widgets). There is no global account customization.
Are interactions specific to a team or all of my interactions?
Interactions that are shown on Launchpad's Gift Officer tab are specific to you, and interactions on the Team tab will include all interactions from your team (any solicitors working in that portfolio).
Does Total Giving count only certain gift types?
Total Giving is determined by the fiscal year totals for your assigned prospects.
What are my “visit” types?
“Visit” types will be determined by your admin! They can head to data.evertrue.com and specify which interaction types count towards visit credit, and we will use those to determine how many visits gift officers gets credit for.
As you move through the Launchpad setup process, we recommend checking out some of our training resources on this topic.
- Our roadmap webinar includes a demo on Launchpad with our Product and Customer Success Teams.
- Our EverTrue University 301, Lesson 4: Launchpad teaches you how to track your individual and team progress within Launchpad.
- We encourage you to request a Launchpad training with your Customer Success Manager.
For any other questions reach out to the Genius Team at email@example.com.
- 1 yr agoLast active