Configuring Data Syncs with Raiser's Edge NXT
When syncing with Raiser's Edge, we pull data to build five files: Constituent, Gift Transactions, Interaction (actions), Proposal, and Portfolio Assignment (solicitors/prospect statuses). Below, we will dive into the specifics of each file's data sync configuration to ensure they will suit your needs!
Configuring your Constituent Files
Please note the following insights when configuring your Constituent files:
- You can choose to exclude deceased and/or inactive records.
- The following EverTrue fields are not supported: Ethnicity, Is Deleted?, Industry/Work, Function/Work, Solicitation Codes, Donor Score, Capacity Score, and Engagement Score.
Take a look at our dedicated help article to learn how total giving and categorized giving is calculated!
Configuring your Gift Transaction Files
Please keep in mind the following insights when configuring your Gift Transaction files:
- The following EverTrue fields are not supported: Designation Category, Related Gift ID, and Is Deleted?.
Read our help article to learn about how gift information is configured!
Configuring your Interaction Files
Please note the following insights when configuring your Interaction (action) files:
- Action Type and Status can both be pulled as interaction custom fields.
- The following EverTrue fields are not supported: Additional Constituent ID, Proposal ID, and Is Deleted?.
Configuring your Proposal Files
Please keep in mind the below insights when configuring your Proposal files:
- Inactive proposals can not be pulled by Blackbaud's SKY API.
- The following EverTrue fields are not supported: Stage Start Date, Solicitor Key Proposal, Solicitor Title, Active?, Created Date, Original Ask Amount, Original Ask Date, Proposal Type, Confidence Score, Designation Value, Proposal Report Flag, and Is Deleted?.
Configuring your Portfolio Assignment Files:
Please note the below insights when configuring your Portfolio Assignment (solicitor/prospect statuses) files:
- Constituents without prospect statuses will not be pulled in the Portfolio Assignment file.
- The following EverTrue fields are not supported: Stage Start Date, Solicitor Title, Assignment ID, Assignment Title, and Key Prospect.
For any other questions reach out to the Genius Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 yr agoLast active