EverTrue Product Updates: March 2023
3/16/23: Adding a ThankView Engagement Dropdown to EverTrue
You will now notice the addition of a dropdown to constituent profile Engagement tabs! This feature is part of the work our product team is doing to enhance the integration between ThankView and EverTrue. If you have an integration between these two platforms, you will soon be able to dive into aggregated ThankView engagement data directly within EverTrue!
More to come regarding this exciting new feature!
3/15/23: Fixing EverTrue App Bugs
We released several bug fixes to improve the EverTrue app experience:
- IDs with special characters will be accepted by the Data Manager Importer.
- When editing a team member in your setting's Manage Team tab, you will be able to scroll through the school divisions dropdown list as expected.
- If exporting records from a dynamic list, your CSV file will export the current search segmentation applied to a list (applicable to those participating in Filters Beta).
- When using the Gift Date filter, your search will segment as expected (applicable to those participating in Filters Beta).
- When performing a segmented search using Filters beta, filter dropdowns will change width size to match width of filter options (applicable to those participating in Filters Beta).
3/14/23: Sharing Dynamic Lists in Filters Beta
Dynamic Lists just got better with the newly added ability to share your lists with colleagues! Use this feature to collaborate with your peers on a dynamic list and keep more members of your team clued into constituents meeting the list's filter parameters.
Check out our dedicated help article to learn how to start sharing your dynamic lists with teammates (applicable to those participating in Filters Beta)!
3/13/23: Introducing EverTrue Pinned Comments
You can now save important constituent details to their respective profiles using EverTrue Pinned Comments! This feature maximizes the ability to quickly share constituent information with your team and makes easy work of remembering specific details that will strengthen your prospect relationships. A new Pinned Comments section can be found on the Summary tab of a constituent profile.
Take a look at our detailed article to learn how to pin EverTrue Comments and use them to your advantage!
3/6/23: Visualizing Character Counts
If you request character limits that differ from our defaults for certain proposal and interaction form fields, you will now notice character counts added beneath these fields in their respective form. This count visualization will help you track just how close you are to reaching the limit for those specific fields. When you try to type beyond the established maximum, your character counter will turn red and indicate that you exceeded your limit.
3/6/23: Fixing EverTrue App Bugs
We released additional bug fixes to improve the EverTrue App experience:
- When using the Gift Date filter in Filters beta, your segmented search will return the corresponding accurate, expected results (applicable to those participating in Filters Beta).
- If exporting records from a bookmarked search, your CSV file will export as expected (applicable to those participating in Filters Beta).
3/2/23: Improved EverTrue iOS App Workflow
We just released an update to the EverTrue iOS app layout that will make prospecting from the road easier than ever! The most noteworthy layout changes you'll find are:
- Navigation Bar - The EverTrue iOS app's navigation bar is now made up of a series of static tabs found at the bottom of your app's screen. These tabs house the same information previously found within a collapsable three-bar menu icon.
- Activity Tab - Designed to give quick access to the information you need while prospecting, an Activity tab was created to store Interactions, Meetings, and Trips data.
Take a look at our article detailing how to navigate your iOS app's new layout!
3/1/23: Updating ThankView Interactions in EverTrue
If you use EverTrue's ThankView integration, you will find several enhancements to the ThankView interactions populating within EverTrue! We recently added the following features:
- An Expand Video dropdown that displays on a constituent's ThankView interactions within their Summary and Interactions tabs. Use this to access a playable thumbnail of the ThankView video!
- A hyperlinked See Reply button that appears beside these interaction, giving you quick indication that a constituent sent a reply to the ThankView.
- Helpful video details, such as the date it was first watched and the number of views it has received.
Learn more in our help article about how this integration helps you review automatically-imported ThankView data without needing to leave EverTrue!
For any other questions reach out to the Genius Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.