Relationship Management: Assignment Exports
Whether you simply want a file of all of your prospects and assignments, are doing regular tracking of RM activity, or you are automating a roundtrip of your data, you can easily export all of your Relationship Management Assignments from EverTrue!
How to Export Relationship Management Assignments
- Open your EverTrue user menu in the upper-right corner under your name, and go to "Settings."
- Go to the "Export Data" tab, where you'll find the RM Assignments export.
- From here, you can choose to run a manual export and select your timeframe, or if you have SFTP set up, you schedule a daily export.
File Naming Convention & Export Format
- evertrue_export_team_assignments_yyyy-mm-dd.csv (Please note that the date at the end of the file name is in GMT time).
- Your RM Assignments will be exported as a standard CSV file. A sample file can be found here. Please note that your export format may differ based on the settings enabled for your institution.
- Once exported, you can look at the last three columns in that export: "LastUpdatedBy", "
CreatedUTC", and " CreatedBy", which will show you who created the assignment and when. The RM file is unique in that it contains 'Last Updated' values for both data imported into EverTrue from your DB as well as edited in the platform, thus, any assignment labeled IMPORTER means that it was edited or created by your institution via import.
Definitions for Commonly Asked About Fields
- TeamEverTrueID: This is the EverTrue internal ID for team. You do not need to retain this ID in your database.
- ProspectRemoteID: Indicates the Org ID for the prospect (from constituent record)
- ProspectEverTrueID: The EverTrue internal ID for prospect (from constituent record). You do not need to retain this ID in your database.
- KeyProspect: Indicates whether or not the assignment is a key prospect (0 for no, 1 for yes)
- SolicitorRemoteID: This is the Org ID for solicitor (from constituent record)
- SolicitorEverTrueID: EverTrue internal ID for solicitor (from constituent record). You do not need to retain this ID in your database.
- SolicitorTitle: The designated title for each Solicitor (often their primary title)
- SolicitorConstituentName: This is the Solicitor's First + Last Name (from constituent record)
- SolicitorConstituentMaidenName: Solicitor's Maiden Name (from constituent record)
- SolicitorConstituentNickName: Indicates the Solicitor's Nick Name (from constituent record)
- SolicitorConstituentPrimaryEmail: Solicitor's Primary Email (from constituent record)
- Deleted: Indicates whether or not the assignment has been deleted (0 for no 1 for yes)
- LastUpdatedUTC: Indicates the last update date of the assignment
- AssignmentTitle: The title of the solicitor for the prospect (may be different than SolicitorTitle)
- CreatedUTC: Indicates the creation date of the assignment