Core Navigation Changes
As EverTrue has evolved, we have updated our core navigation flows by creating simplified, single-click access to all of your favorite content within the platform!
New Vertical Left Navigation
The redesign of the left-hand navigation panel makes it easier for you to explore the key features within EverTrue. The contents have been reorganized into three primary sections:
- Launchpad, Saved Searches, Lists, and Recently Viewed.
- Constituents, Interactions, Proposals, Events, Facebook.
- Trips & Meetings, Portfolios, Volunteers.
User Specific Content
“Segments” are now referred to as Saved Searches and they have their own dedicated page. Here, you can control the way that you receive Saved Search notifications, and reference your recently viewed Saved Searches.
Lists now have a dedicated page for viewing and management for each individual user.
- Trips & Meetings: Helps traveling fundraisers prioritize, schedule, coordinate, and take quick meeting notes with prospects and donors while on the road.
- Portfolios: Gives gift officers a single place to view your assigned prospects organized by pipeline solicitation stage, layering on workflows and a map view to enhance productivity.
- Volunteer: Group volunteers and prospects into affinity, class, or reunion-based pools and then easily create assignments.