Core Navigation Changes
As EverTrue has evolved, we have updated our core navigation flows by creating simplified, single-click access to all of your favorite content within the platform!
New Vertical Left Navigation
The redesign of the left-hand navigation panel makes it easier for you to explore the key features within EverTrue. The contents have been reorganized into three primary sections:
- User-specific content (including Launchpad beta): Provides access to user-specific, frequently used features such as Lists and Saved Searches, and Recently Viewed.
- Discover: Provides access to the different types of searches EverTrue offers. Includes Constituents, Interactions, Proposals, Events, and Facebook.
- Raise: Provides access to features specifically related to managing and initiating fundraising activity. Depending on your organization, you may see My Trips, Portfolios, Volunteers, Giving Pages and Giving Dashboard in this section.
User Specific Content
“Segments” are now referred to as Saved Searches and they have their own dedicated page. Here, you can control the way that you receive Saved Search notifications, and reference your recently viewed Saved Searches.
Lists now have a dedicated page for viewing and management for each individual user.
Launchpad: Currently in beta - talk to your CSM if you would like it turned on!
- My Trips: Helps traveling fundraisers prioritize, schedule, coordinate, and take quick meeting notes with prospects and donors while on the road.
- Portfolios: Gives gift officers a single place to view your assigned prospects organized by pipeline solicitation stage, layering on workflows and a map view to enhance productivity.
- Volunteer: Group volunteers and prospects into affinity, class, or reunion-based pools and then easily create assignments.
- Giving Pages & Giving Dashboard: Provides several different tools for receiving gifts, reporting on your giving pages, and metrics for how they are performing.