My Trips Mobile (Android)
My Trips Mobile is a great way to keep track of your travels and make adjustments while you are on the road. Keep reading for all of the functions of My Trips mobile on Android.
My Trips Mobile Features
- See all of your Trips and view other's Trips - View any trip where you are the creator (owner) or are listed as a collaborator. To see your trips, open the menu at the top left of your EverTrue advancement app and click on My Trips.
- Create a new Trip - Click the plus sign in My Trips to add a new trip. You will be prompted to enter a few details about your trip - make sure to scroll through the entire list of fields, both required and optional. Click save at the top right to create your Trip!
- Create Meetings - To create a meeting, go into your trip and click the ellipses icon in the top right. Choose either meeting (interactions with constituents) or time block (non-meeting scheduled time, such as flights or transit time).
- View Scheduled Meetings - Your meetings/time blocks will be the first component you see when you select a trip. It will show meetings/timeblocks in chronological order.
- Delete a Trip - To delete a trip, click the ellipses icon on the main My Trips home screen and select "Delete Trip."
- Add, Edit, and Delete Interactions - To add, edit or delete an interaction specific to a trip, click into your trip and click the ellipses icon at the top right. When you select "View Trip Log," all interactions written on that specific trip will be displayed.
- Dictate Interactions - Because of the large variety of Android devices, not all devices will support verbal dictation. When entering an interaction, look for the microphone icon on your devices' keyboard to dictate your interactions.
- View Trip on a Map - On the trip screen, select the Map tab at the top of the screen.
- Get Directions - You can get directions to any meeting by opening that meeting and clicking on the blue address listing. This will open your default map application to open to the listed location.