Volunteer Suggest an Update
With Suggest an Update, your Volunteers have the ability to provide you with up-to-date information of constituents, which you can then take and use to update your records in your database!
Suggest an Update
1. Volunteers can suggest an update by selecting "View More" under the Contact section of a prospect profile.
2. In the Additional Contact Information modal, Volunteers will have the option to "Suggest Contact Update" at the bottom.
3. Clicking "Suggest Contact Update" will open the suggestion window, where Volunteers can submit information to any of the four categories: Phone, Email, Address and Misc.
4. In the Phone, Email, and Address sections, you have the option to Add New, Edit, and Retire.
Add New - Use this to add a new set of data, like an additional phone number.
Edit - Use this for tweaking an existing set of data, like a typo in an address.
Retire - Use this for removing a set completely, like an out of date email.
5. When saving an update, it will be automatically submitted to your data manager for review and approval! Volunteers will not see the update immediately, as your data manager must first update the data in your database before it will show in EverTrue.
What happens after submitting a suggestion?
Once a Volunteer suggested update is submitted, your designated data manager will be tasked with reviewing the suggestion. If they decide to approve a suggestion, they will make the contact info change in your database and import the new data to EverTrue. Once imported, the new contact information will display on the record. At this time, there are no notifications when changes have been approved and implemented in EverTrue. If you have questions about the status of a suggestion, reach out to your data manager.