Manually Export Interactions
If your institution is entering Interactions in EverTrue, you can manually export those anytime you need!
*Only Interactions entered in EverTrue will be included in the export file. Imported interactions cannot be exported from the EverTrue platform. Additionally, EverTrue Comments are not included in this report.
- Go to Settings > Export Data.
- Click "Manual Export" to the right of Interactions to being the extracting process.
- You'll be asked to select a Time Period for the export. This will set the timeframe of the Updated Date of the interactions being extracted.
- When selecting a Time Period, you have the option to select a Custom Date Range, which opens a date range picker. Once you've set the date range you're looking for, click Apply.
- With your Time Period selected, hit "Start Export"!
Your export will kickoff and you'll see a progress bar appear in the top right of your screen. Once the file has completed, you'll see "Export File Ready" with an option to Download.
You can also download the file from your Recent Exports, which displays your past exports that are available to download for up to 90 days.
The Interaction export file will be formatted as a standard CSV. The format of the CSV will be based on your interaction entry form. If you have any questions about the export format or fields, check out our Interaction Export Format. If you would like to automate the Interactions export, check our our Scheduled Exports.