Suggest a Contact Update (Mobile)
Similar to suggesting a contact update on the web, you can also submit updates via your mobile device (iOS only).
- Open your EverTrue mobile app and locate the contact you want to suggest an update for.
- Open the menu (three-dot icon) in the upper-right corner and select "Suggest Contact Update."
- To edit or retire contact information, click the phone, email, or address you would like to update. This will open up a menu to either act on the information, edit, or retire. This will open up a menu to either act on the information, edit, or retire. When adding, editing or retiring a piece of contact data, you'll be asked to enter the type and a quick note, in addition to the actual contact information.
- To add an entirely new piece of contact information, click the plus icon in the upper-right corner.
- Hit "Save" in the upper-right corner to submit the update to your data administrators, who will review the suggestion, approve/deny the update, and push that data back into your database and EverTrue.