EverTrue Login Errors & Troubleshooting
Logging into EverTrue should be a quick and easy process, but if something does go awry, we are here to help! In these cases, there are a few steps that you can take to ensure that you are able to get in quickly. You can check our status page to see if there are any site-wide issues that could be causing login errors. Specifically, you'll see "Login" as one of the sections on the status page. This is updated whenever there is something that could be causing an issue for all users.
- If you are a new user and have just been invited to EverTrue platform, please follow the steps outlined here to complete your initial account set up. You will not be able to log in unless you have accepted the invitation to join.
- Sometimes these issues are caused by an out-of-date web browser. Check out the list of our supported browsers to make sure you'll be able to run EverTrue optimally.
- There are times where your browser could be holding onto old session data, or potentially has corrupted data in its cache. This happens most often if you keep your browser open for long periods of times (exceeding a week without closing the browser) or if you keep several tabs open on your browser at once. You can perform a hard refresh on your browser by pressing the Ctrl and F5 buttons on your keyboard simultaneously, close the browser completely, and then reload. This should allow your web browser to reload the page fully.
In more extreme cases, where you are still unable to log in, try an Incognito Window (if using Chrome), a safe browsing window (if using Firefox) or Internet Explorer (No Add On's). If you are able to log in without issue in the incognito/safe browsing window, this indicates that there is data that should be cleared from your browsing history. Please reach out to EverTrue Support with information regarding which of these steps you attempted and the results, and we will be happy to help you with your next steps.
- In some cases, you may receive a message such as "LinkedIn Authentication Expired" or "LinkedIn Account Not Authorized." In these cases, make sure that you do not have any open sessions of LinkedIn while logged into a different account. Sign out of LinkedIn (if open in any other windows) and proceed to app.evertrue.com, enter your email address and follow the LinkedIn authentication flow.
- In some cases, Internet Explorer users have experienced their browser "getting stuck" once they have entered their email address and clicked the blue LinkedIn button. Most find that using an alternative browser, such as Chrome or Firefox, removes the issue.
- Some SSO users have received a "LinkedIn token has expired" message. In these cases, we need to reset your user's LinkedIn Token. To do so, please log into LinkedIn in another window, log out fully, open app.evertrue.com in a new window and attempt to log in again.
Because we use LinkedIn standard authentication for all EverTrue platform users, in the case that a user requires a new password, please go to LinkedIn.com and follow the Forgot Password flow there. Once you have created a new password, you can log into EverTrue using your new LinkedIn credentials.