Premium: Inviting EverTrue to your Apple Developer Account
In order for EverTrue to deploy your premium iOS Alumni Community, we need to be invited as an Admin to your organization's Apple Developer account and an App Manager to your App Store Connect account.* (For more information on creating both an Apple Developer and App Store Connect account, click here!)
Please complete the steps below to grant EverTrue access to those accounts. (All these steps assume that your developer account was created as an organization and one of your Team Agents is completing them.)
- Go to developer.apple.com/account and click Account to log in.
- Navigate to the "People" section in the right-side menu.
- Click "Invite People."
- Enter the EverTrue email given to you by your implementation specialist or support representative, and 'Invite as Admins.' The Admin role is needed so that we can create certificates and provisioning profiles. If you have further questions about this, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
- Next, head to App Store Connect and sign in
- Click 'Users and Roles'
- Click the plus sign to add a new user. If a plus sign does not appear, you do not have access to create App Store Connect users. The Team Agent, or an Admin user, will need to create
the new user or update your role to allow you to create new users.
- Enter the following information:
First Name: Paul
Last Name: Gray
Email: [Given to your by your implementation specialist or support representative]
- Check the box for Admin (role) and click Next.
- Leave Apps set to 'All' (Optional)
(This can be limited later)
- Click Save on the Notifications screen
*For customers who already have a Premium App, EverTrue would ask that you complete this new process as well. This will help ensure that we have the access we need to streamline our processes in order to provide your organization with frequent app updates to the latest and greatest version.