Volunteer Management Admin Guide (Chapter 1): Checklist
Chapter 1: Welcome & Checklist Peer-to-Peer Power!
Volunteer by EverTrue unlocks the full potential of every volunteer-driven fundraising program. Get rid of spreadsheets and put powerful tools and up-to-date information into the hands of your best ambassadors. You’ll raise engagement, participation, and total dollars—no sweat!
Let’s Get Started!
In this guide, you’ll find ways to launch your new volunteer management platform, recruit volunteers, and manage your program.
8 Ways to Build the Best Volunteer Program
Complete this checklist to get your EverTrue-powered peer-to-peer program running at full speed.
- Designate an “owner” who is responsible for ongoing oversight of your EverTrue partnership.
- Create flexible, unlimited pools to manage teams of volunteers.
- Recruit your most engaged superfans to join your fundraising team.
- Set up a training program for new volunteers and get ready to roll out your new software. (Here’s our volunteer-facing help site to get you started.)
- Go mobile! Get all your volunteers using Volunteer by EverTrue on their iPhones or Android devices.
- Ditch spreadsheets and printouts. Set goals and report on progress in real-time.
- Celebrate your most motivated and effective volunteers as you hit goals and break records.
- Share success stories with your Customer Success Manager. We love to hear about the great work you’re doing!
Continue to Chapter 2: Organizing Your Program