Adding Categorized Giving
EverTrue now supports the inclusion of secondary giving categories in addition to Total Giving. This means that your users will be able to see more specific giving information on a constituent profile in EverTrue. If your institution maintains fiscal year giving totals for the annual fund, scholarships, and major gifts, read below to learn how to bring these totals into EverTrue.
To enable giving categories:
- Contact us and let us know you would like to import categorized giving. additional giving categories.
- Review the Constituent File Guide and add the Categorized Giving fields to your import file.
- Remember to include the new field: Category name.
- We recommend keeping the number of Giving Categories to a minimum for ease of use. If you are looking to implement more than 5 categories, talk to your Customer Success Manager or Implementation Specialist.
- If adding this extra data will overload your constituent file, contact EverTrue Support to learn how to separate that information out into a new CSV file
- Once we have enabled the feature for you, import your new file and review the data in EverTrue