Online Giving Playbook (Chapter 1): Checklist
Let’s Get Those Gifts!
You’re moments away from building beautiful giving pages, then getting them in front of the right prospective donors at the right time. Let’s take your annual fund to the next level with Online Giving from EverTrue.
We’ll get you started reaching out to engaged non-donors with appeals that match their interests and help you build audience segments for targeted asks. You’ll be able to quickly test what’s working, then invest more effort where you’re seeing the greatest return.
By increasing efficiency in planning, building, and executing effective appeals, you’ll be able to devote more time to building the relationships that grow your donor base. Let’s break some giving records together!
Let’s Get Started…
In this guide, you’ll find tips to build the right segments, surface new potential donors, design effective giving forms, and execute a comprehensive, modern annual giving strategy.
Complete this checklist to get the most out of your EverTrue partnership.
- Designate an “owner” who is responsible for ongoing oversight of your EverTrue partnership.
- Build segments that feed important insights automatically to every team member using EverTrue.
- Stop using Excel to track lists of donors and non-donors. Just stop! Create and collaborate on lists in EverTrue using information in real-time.
- Add custom data fields to EverTrue to further refine your segmentation and outreach.
- Build your first EverTrue giving page and replace your outdated form.
- Start running tests to improve your EverTrue giving pages and outreach.
- Create a plan to regularly analyze giving page performance.
- Design a strategy to follow up with site visitors who view your forms but leave without making a gift.
- Incorporate proactive outreach into your annual giving plan, working with your communications team to build lists of potential donors in advance of each solicitation.
- Share success stories with your Customer Success Manager. We love to hear about the great work you’re doing!
For Chapter 2, click here!