Alumni Relations Playbook (Chapter 1): Let's Get Started
Think of EverTrue as the most productive alumni volunteer imaginable. We’re going to work alongside you, helping you engage more constituents, create programs your alumni will love, strengthen connections, and increase event attendance.
As a bonus, our software doesn’t get tired! We’re working with you 24-7, making you look like an alumni relations phenom as you effortlessly collaborate with your team and achieve real results.
Let’s Get Started!
In this guide, you’ll find ways to use EverTrue to work more efficiently, create and promote events, discover new volunteers and regional ambassadors, and elevate your alumni relations program to new heights.
10 Steps to Epic Alumni RelationsComplete this checklist to maximize alumni engagement with EverTrue.
- Designate an “owner” who is responsible for ongoing oversight of your EverTrue partnership.
- Build segments that automatically feed important insights (such as career changes or new moves) to you and your team.
- Use EverTrue’s map feature with LinkedIn location filters to expand invite lists, surface the right alumni, and prioritize outreach for every upcoming event.
- Track your social media superfans to identify great volunteers or career mentors.
- Track Facebook engagement using EverTrue and incorporate this data into your alumni engagement score, helping demonstrate the impact of your outreach.
- Ditch spreadsheets and printouts! Collaborate with teammates and build visit or invite lists in EverTrue so you have access to up-to-date information in the office or on the road.
- Work with your communications team to create and share content around important themes, growing digital engagement in important regions.
- Go mobile! Have every team member download the EverTrue Advancement app in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- If needed, add custom data fields to EverTrue to further refine segmentation and outreach. Contact your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more information.
- Share success stories with your Customer Success Manager. We love to hear about the great work you’re doing!
For Chapter 2, click here!