Pool Settings & Goals
To access your Pool settings, use the "Actions" drop-down menu in the upper right corner.
You can also access these options from the main pool management screen by clicking the three dots on any one of your pools. You'll see that these are the same settings displayed when creating a new Pool.
Pool Setting Fields
- Pool Name
- Giving Data Type: Set the Giving Category or "No Giving" for the pool
- Volunteer Assignments: Enabled/disabled volunteer self-assignment
- Pool Duration Type: impacts Pool-Report "Days Left in Period" but not Participation or Dollars Raised
- Participation Goal: % goal for prospect giving participation
- Total Dollar Amount Goal: desired dollar amount raised by this pool (for the current fiscal year)
- Giving page URL: unique giving page link for this pool
- Resource URL: unique resource link for this pool
Remember to hit Save when you're done making adjustments!