What are EverTrue Lists?
EverTrue Lists are a great way to save a group of constituents for easy reference or help collaborate with a colleagues on any project. For example, if you’re prepping for a specific Facebook campaign or planning an event, begin by populating a list of constituents you're interested in. At any point, you can invite another EverTrue user within your organization to help out by adding them as a list collaborator so they can view, edit, or add notes to that list.
Lists are as easy as pie...
- Create a new List from anywhere in EverTrue
- Add a prospect to a List right from your search results or their profile
- Learn about recommended prospects who are similar to those in your List
- Quickly add collaborators to your list for joint efforts
- Leave comments or notes on a List to dive deeper with your colleagues
Use your Lists when and how you want – from your desktop or mobile device!
- View a saved List on both EverTrue web and your mobile device
- Export any List to a CSV
- Delete a List when it is no longer needed
Automatically stay up-to-date on your prospects
- You will receive a notification when a prospect on a List likes a Facebook post
Sharing your List
- Need to share one of your lists with another colleague? Looking to collaborate on a list of prospects? Just add another EverTrue user to any list you've created. Click here for more information.