Constituent Profile Overview
Get to know the EverTrue Constituent Profile - this will be your home base for all things constituent insights and data. We've recently made some changes to the layout, but this article will help you get acclimated quickly. The most noteworthy changes are...
- Tabs - The Constituent Profile is now broken into tabs and is no longer scrollable. Click into each section to find what you're looking for. Details on what each section contains can be found below.
- Social Icons - Social icons, which were previously in the profile header next to the constituent name, have been moved to the Summary section of the profile.
Navigating the Profile
EverTrue's Constituent Profile first starts with the constituent header. Here you'll find a constituent's...
- Profile Picture
- Constituent Name
- Constituency & Class Year (if relevant)
- Contact Button - Quick access to contact the constituent
- Actions Menu - Includes the option to quickly add a constituent to a trip or list or favorite the constituent.
The profile is then broken down into several tabs, helping you easily navigate and discover what you're looking for.
- Summary - An overview of the constituent, including a constituent snapshot, recent interactions, social links, capacity indicators, memberships, recent proposals, and 'My Top Fields'
- Constituent Info - Biographical and other Donor Info (including custom fields), relationship data, and similar constituents.
- Enrichment - Information sourced solely by EverTrue and matched with third-party insights.
- Giving - Includes Giving History (summarized and transactional) and EverTrue Insights (EverTrue Scoring)
- Engagement - Facebook, Event, and Community engagement, including both a feed of interactions & metrics
- Interactions - Includes any EverTrue Comments and imported interactions
- Proposals - Only available with EverTrue for Relationship Management
EverTrue Insights vs. Institutional Data
EverTrue gives you a better understanding of every constituent by bringing in information via best-in-class integrations. We’ll display the logo of the data source next to the info on the constituent’s profile. See an example of Capacity Data from Zillow below.