If your institution is sending files to EverTrue via SFTP and you have encountered a hiccup, please review the following items to get your automated data imports back up and running.
- Is your file in Console? Go to Console --> Import to see if there is a recent file pending and not processed. If so...
- Have the headers in your file changed? Unrecognized Mapping IDs* will turn off auto-processing in Console.
- Check with your Customer Success Manager or our Customer Support team (email@example.com) to make sure that automated imports have been enabled.
- Double-check the process you use to send your institution's data file to EverTrue. Is it still creating and sending new files?
- Is the process of creating a new CSV file export from your CSM still functioning?
- Is the process of delivering that new CSV file export from your CSM to EverTrue (via SFTP) still functioning?
- If none of the above resolve the issue, please contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Mapping IDs are EverTrue's way of remembering your previously mapped fields for future imports. Mapping IDs are unique to a particular file format, i.e. field headers and ordering. If we do not have a Mapping ID for the file you are importing, auto-processing with be turned off.